...more after the jump...
WEEKEND READINGS. From nothing to everything, from a few dollars to millionaires, these authors are such an inspiration to me and their books are literally my cravings for the month (many months..), even though some of them are in languages that I have no ideas at all (aka. Italian & Spanish), I still wanted to flip over the book & read the visuals inside. I have been trying to search them from the local bookstores in Hong Kong, but looks like they are not available, so it's better to search them in Amazon, and here are the links for your information below, please feel free to click the book titles for more details :)
1. IN MY SHOES : A MEMOIR by JIMMY CHOO Tamara Mellon
2. #GIRLBOSS by NASTY GAL Sophia Amoruso
3. SEEKING LOVE. FINDING OVERALLS by MAN REPELLER Leandra Medine
4. THE GLITTER PLAN by Juicy Couture
5. THE BLONDE SALAD BOOK (in Italian) by THE BLONDE SALAD Chiara Ferragni
6. EL MUNDO DE LOVELY PEPA (in Spanish) by THE LOVELY PEPA Alexandra Pereira